Saturday, July 18, 2009

U10-A good day

Today was a good day! We woke up, Sass had breakfast and we decided to go to the pool. We went swimming for a good 45 minutes, I got my exercise and it wore Sass out so she would take a much needed nap. While she napped I gave myself a mani and pedi and relaxed in the chair outside and listed to my classic rock station. We went to the car dealership to look around and came back for a delicious BBQ. Good food, good company and Sass seems to be out of her funk. She had a great time playing outside. I didn't want to have pics of Sass be in this 365 project as she has one dedicated to just her, but I couldn't help it. I thought this pic looked pretty cool. SO, since this is my unofficial project until 1 Aug when I start it up for real, I can show it. Hope you enjoy!


Saturday, 18 Jul 09's pic of the day. OH and HAPPY 18 MONTHS SASS!!
*as always, click on the pic to see it larger*

And just some other pics of the day.

She loved the power wheels toy. We are going to have to get one for her now (this is the neighbor's)
Slide fun
my hubby and Sass going up the slide the wrong way

She fell and skinned her wittle knee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment