Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jelly fish are gross

Yesterday I had my first Photo session with a client. They really wanted some beach pictures together so we headed up to North Shore.

At I believe the third location we were heading down to the water when I saw a big bubble mass of dead sea creature. I looked at it closer and realized it was a washed up jelly fish! I am so glad I didn't step on it. I think those things still have some juice even dead....but don't quote me on that.

So I was trying to focus on it when the guy of the party I was photographing flipped it over in the sand, so...as I was taking the pic...it snapped the sand covered one.

So instead of my 3rd unofficial pic being of a cool dead jellyfish, it is of a cool dead jellyfish covered in sand....shucks.

Saturday, 12 Jul 09, Unofficial day 3



and just for fun, a crab and some scenery!
And as with all the pictures, just click on it to see it bigger (NOT by right clicking and view image..just click the pic)


2 comments:

  1. Love your jelly fish picture. However it kind of sucks that the guy turned it over :( Eh well, it is still a cool picture! And YUKY. I hate jelly fish. And can I just tell you again, and I'll probably keep repeating myself, but how jealous I am of you that you live in such a BEAUTIFUL place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crab is by far my favorite... just remember if you should ever happened to get stung by a jelly fish, pee on yourself. It will end the stinging sensation. :)

    ReplyDelete