Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 2 layout

I really like how this one turned out. I try to pick the most random pictures of the day to show her personality to get a glimpse into the Sass that I know. She is so funny and has the best facial expressions, she is just a joy to be around! I especially like the picture where she has her feet in Daddy's big sandals, such a special moment.

Since I made week 1 pink, I thought I would do a blue so that these arent all "girl" colors but a nice mix to have. I tend to go pink too much so I would like to do some greens and purples as well. I have been finding some really nice kits lately. I need to put on here which kits I used.

*Mental note to update my blogs with their info and links*

I also have been working on my own graphics, I am very excited and cant wait to use them. I am still trying to put together kits that I like. Its very time consuming when you have no idea what you are doing!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment