Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 1 Layout

Ok Ok...I know I have said I would do this for a while now, but I took a break from Photoshop. Ever since my computer crashed, it was hard to get back in to. Mainly because I lost a lot of my hundreds of kits that I can never get back. :( We are going to scan the drive again to hopefully recover some more.

But I didnt want to get too far behind, I have been taking my daily Sass pics, but I finally started organizing them and putting them on a layout.

I decided to make a 365 Sass project, 1 yr in the life of her. It may be pics of her, or about her, but it will involve her in some way shape or form. I wanted to start this the day she turned 16 months, but as some of you may know, thats the day my hard drive crashed and of course I lost the pics I took of her that day (the 18th), SO, I had to start it on the 19th. No biggie I suppose, but it throws me off and my week now starts on a Tue instead of a Monday. I had it all planned out...stupid HD crashing! GRRR.

So I decided to make my first layout watermelon themed. Thought it would go well with spring. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! As always, right click then view image to see it bigger!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment